Cocaine is an illegal drug. Making cocaine is a multistep process. There are specific locations around the map which are used to do each step. This information is only obtainable in-game, in character, and subject to change depending on if/when the locations get raided by the police.
The general process for making cocaine is outlined below:
Collect coca leaves, acetone, baking soda, and a jerry can filled with gasoline.
At the cook spot you will need to carefully stir the batch while managing the heat level. If you fail, or abort cooking, you will ruin the ingredients. Use NUMPAD 7 to stir, NUMPAD 8 to turn up the heat, and NUMPAD 9 to turn down the heat.
Cooking a successful batch will yield a kilo of cocaine.
At an unknown processing location you will be able to cut the kilo of cocaine with baking soda to get 4 quarter kilos.
Quarter kilos of cocaine can be turned into eight balls using small baggies at a separate unknown processing location.
Eight balls are not consumable items in the game. To create consumable cocaine, you need to take your eight balls and combine it with acetone in order to create potent cocaine (at a seperate unknown location).
There are multiple ways to sell cocaine in game.
- Sell eight balls of cocaine to NPCs
- Walk up to any NPC and press E to attempt to sell cocaine. If successful, you will be paid cash for the eight ball. There is a chance the NPC will not be interested in buying. Remember that the cops have a chance to be called, especially if the NPC is not interested!
- Selling cocaine to NPCs pays 10% better for every cop who is online in the city!
- Sell kilos of cocaine in bulk by finding the location to call for a buyer.
Selling kilos in bulk is high risk, high reward. You will need to bring cash with you to put down a collateral in order to rent a boat. There needs to be at least 5 police in the city before you can call for a buyer.
- Sell ounces of cocaine, the consumable item, to other players in the server; see effects below
The "Ounce of Cocaine" item is consumable, and will give the player two distinct effects. The first is a drastically increased run speed. The second is the ability to ignore limb effects, the same as Vicodin.
However these effects do not last forever. Once the initial "rush" has ran out, you will actually have a slower than normal walk/run speed for a little while.
Eventually, the cocaine will fully leave your system and you will run/walk at a normal pace again.